Basic Return Policy
If you are returning merchandise within 30 days from the date of receipt, and the item has not been installed, modified and is complete, you may return all or part of the order to receive a full refund for the original purchase price of the product. Original shipping, return shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- A Return Goods Authorization number must accompany all returns. Use the contact form to obtain this number.
- All merchandise must be in original boxes and include all original packaging manuals and merchandise materials in order to avoid a restock fee.
- Labor, installation, surcharges or any other applicable fees from the original purchase are non-refundable.
- Serial numbers cannot be altered.
- Returns for merchandise received as part of a “free shipping” offer will be credited for the amount of the returned merchandise less actual outbound shipping charges paid by us and any restocking fee that may apply.
- Any restocking fee we use will be a reflection on current market value. We do not support attempts to profit on pro-rate adjustments or price fluctuations.
- We are not responsible for any consequential damage to vehicles.
- Tires and wheels that have been mounted and or installed.
- Opened electrical items such as computers, chips, programmers, wiring kits, etc.
- Custom made floor mats, dash covers, seat covers, car covers or any item that has been monogrammed.
- Closeout or Clearance items.
- Snow Chains.
- Any item that has been custom painted.
- Custom mechanical products.
- Special ordered items.
If you are unsure about an order you wish to place for ANY reason, then please contact our sales department before you place an order. We cannot stop an order once it has been placed.
All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Obviously damaged packages should be refused immediately; or within the first 10 days of delivery (no claims can be filed after 10 days of delivery).
- If your damaged shipment was delivered by UPS, please call 800-PICK-UPS and report the damage.
- If your damaged shipment was delivered by Truck Freight, please contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill.
After contacting the carrier, please call our Customer Service at 801-820-0127 or using the contact form for further assistance.
Previously Installed Parts
Product that has been installed, modified or has missing parts cannot be returned to us. If the merchandise qualifies for a Manufacturer’s Warranty or guarantee, we will be happy to assist you in getting in touch with the original Manufacturer of that product. Look for warranty and guarantee information in the original product box.
Returns without RGA Number
If a product is returned without the Return Goods Authorization form/number, the refund will be jeopardized. Without proof of delivery of the return then there will be no refund.
Special orders must be paid for, in full, in advance and are non returnable. No refund will be issued on special ordered items.
Defective or Damaged Merchandise
If merchandise is defective or damaged upon receipt, it may be returned to us within 30 days of receiving your order. You can request a gift card, an even exchange, full credit towards another purchase or a refund.
Most of our products are covered by Manufacturer’s Warranties and/or Guarantees and cover the merchandise for a certain period of time after your purchase. We act as the agent between you, the customer, and the manufacturer. Check the documentation that you received with the merchandise for more information regarding the product warranty policy. Should your product fail after 30 days, please contact our customer service department and we will assist you in submitting a claim to the manufacturer.
All returned items will be inspected for warranty eligibility. We or the manufacturer will replace, repair or refund the product based on our findings. In bound freight must be prepaid by the customer to one of our distribution centers for warranty inspection.
Slickrock 4×4 will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages from any products sold. We will not be responsible or liable for inconvenience, labor, legal fees or any other costs incurred while the item is being inspected or replaced.
Warranties are non-transferable. They are in effect as long as the original purchaser owns the merchandise and for the time agreed upon in the terms and conditions of that warranty or guarantee.
Exclusions from warranties:
- Electrical and computer items.
- Engine upgrades are subject to inspection, and/or final approval by manufacturer for return and credit allowance.
- Any problem from misuse or improper installation.
- Damage to your vehicle.
- Consequential costs or damages.
Tires are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty only. No adjustments will be made in case of abuse by user, fire, theft, vandalism or alignment issues. Other issues such as road hazards, trued tires, under or over inflation, cut by vehicle, nail holes, cut punctures, flat spots, etc. are not covered.